It’s been a while since I reported in, but we’ve been busy. Summer started and it seems like we do lots of entertaining in this house. I’ve been meeting tons of new people; kids too and as usual, everyone loves me. What’s not to love – have you seen my face, if you can imagine, my personality is just as good!
Since my last update we’ve been enjoying lots of time outside lounging around and taking walks around town. We still get up real early during the week and do at least a mile, and then I get in a few more walks throughout the day. In between, I relax in the sun on the deck – it’s my favorite place to hang out and get a tan. I'm still looking for that thing under the shed - when my foster cousin was over, he was looking too, but he got stuck. I think my foster dad may believe us now!
This weekend we came to the beach to relax. It was a real dog vacation. We visited Mike at Buddy’s Pet Shop – he loves me too… While I can’t see, my nose tells me where all the good stuff is around his store and I always try to dig right in and help myself. Mike doesn’t care. He’s impressed by my sense of smell. It’s fun to explore there and I scored three new things on this visit... Then we went to the dog Bay beach and I got to swim in the bay and meet some new dog friends. Check out my new pictures.
We are headed home today and I hear we’ll be entertaining again tonight. I’m going to rest up during the car ride so I’ll be ready for the party later.
Even though the pictures show me lying around a lot, don't worry I don't sleep all the time. Whenever I hear my name, I’m ready for action. My foster family doesn’t even think I’m 12 because I’m still pretty peppy – I just know how to chill out until it’s time for the FUN…
I’m checking out now, until next time - peace and love, peace and love…

yaaahhh otto!!!!
ReplyDelete