At L’Oreal Day my sister, Peggy’s, mom was there. She said I reminder her of Peggy and thought I was very cute. I heard some good news that Peggy just found her own FOREVER home. I’ll bet her foster mom and dad were real sad though because they really liked her a lot and helped her through a tough surgery. I’m happy she has a family of her very own and I know I will too someday.
L’Oreal Day was a fun rescue event. My aunt Lori took me. Sue was there – she’s a crazy fun rescue volunteer… She even let me share her bagel with cream cheese. I never had cream cheese before and it’s messy, but I liked it and so did Sue! Sue also makes the best dog cookies EVER… I especially love coming to these events because she always make a fresh batch and sneaks me a whole bunch!
This past weekend we had a big yard sale to benefit rescue. I stayed outside and wore that cool vest I told you about. Someone came to visit me because they thought I was very cute with it on. They took some information and said they may be in touch. This might be the one for me… if not, I’m sure getting all kinds of attention where I am. I’m a happy boy.
Summers over, but I’m looking forward to this cooler weather. It makes me frisky. I’ll be in touch soon. I hear I’m going to another fun event where these will be lots of shorthairs. I love meeting new people and dogs so I’m looking forward to the day!

No comments:
Post a Comment