Things have been picking up and I've been much more active. My foster aunt took me away with her to the bay and every day we took a trip to the beach. My foster mom was there with my foster brother and sister and my foster grandparents were there too with my foster cousin. There are three GSPs when we are together - don't we make a motley crew on the beach??!!!
I love walking into the wind or even just sitting with the breeze in my face - it's the best way to smell the sea air.
All this walking and sniffing tires me out though. I sleep very soundly, but then I'm up and ready to go at 5am each morning. My foster aunt loves my company, but she gets tired from all our exercise too. I think she wishes I'd learn that vacations are for sleeping in too. I'm too excited to find what the new day will bring - who can sleep????
I'll be back to my foster home tomorrow. It's fun to visit all these different places. Even though I can't see, I know the difference with each home and environment I'm in and I love them all. I think we'll be home for a while now since we'll be busy with the holidays - I'm not really sure about "holidays", but Thelma, my foster sister, tells me they are so much fun. I'm pretty excited, but I'm not sure what could be more fun then everything I'm doing already. I'll keep you posted!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment